I will make a presentation next week of our recently finished Leonardo da Vinci partnership project:. CONTINUING TRAINING MANAGEMENT MODELS UPDATING COMPATIBLE WITH CURRENT ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CONTEXT: Discussion and case studies from across the EU. I’ll make a short introduction and overview of the project. Afterwards we will present good practices identified in the…Details
System Training for Employment has the mission to educate and train people for work and update their skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
10 of September of 2015, was published in the BOE the Law 30/2015, of September 9. This Act amends the previous legislation Subsystem job training.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2015. FINANCING CONTINUING VOCATIONAL TRAINING. FINANCING SUPPORT TO DEVELOP STRATEGIC TRAINING COURSES BY COMPANIES OF BASQUE COUNTRY.
In addition to providing working people the skills they may need throughout their working life, training is a priority strategic value in the processes of technological, economic and social change and is, therefore, an essential instrument for stability employment and social cohesion.
In this context, through training activities for which funding is provided in this Agreement, enables companies of the Basque Country programmed training activities aimed at improving the skills and qualifications of its people
That is why, the Board of Lanbide Basque Employment Service, by resolution adopted At its meeting of October 22, 2015, has approved the call for the year 2015, of financial support in order to carry out strategic training courses developed by companies in the Basque Country.
CONFERENCE: OEB Shaping the future of learning
Attended by 2,300+ participants from 100 countries, OEB has gained a reputation over the past two decades for its unique, cross-sector focus and truly global reach, fostering exchange between the corporate, education and public service sectors.
Join us in December at the Hotel InterContinental, Berlin, for three days of hands-on workshops, plenaries, interactive breakout sessions, discussions, debates, labs, demos, performances, special events and networking activities, plus our extensive exhibition of international suppliers and service providers
OEB Shaping the future of learning
Attended by 2,300+ participants from 100 countries, OEB has gained a…
ECA-NVAO Seminar – The Hague, Netherlands
The seminar on “National Implementation of the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes” is jointly organised by the European Consortium for …..
EURASHE will organise a seminar on ‘Applied research benefits to the regional development’ on Thursday 3 December 2015 in Heilbronn (Germany)
EU Training Institutions
The European Training Foundation. The European Training Foundation is a decentralised agency of the European Union based in Turin, Italy. It was established by Council Regulation No. 1360 in 1990 recast No. 1339 in 2008 to contribute to the development of the education and training systems of the EU partner countries. It became operational in 1994 in its premises of Villa Gualino. The ETF currently employs approximately 130 staff and has an annual budget of about 18 million €. Madlen Serban is Director of the ETF since 1 July 2009..
Presidents kick off the European Qualifications Framework
The way is clear now for Europe to implement the “European framework of certificates for lifelong learning” or in short the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Law 30/2015 SPANISH Vocational training system for employment.
Vocational Training in Spain consists of two systems: System of regulated vocational training , under the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the Autonomous Communities.
Europe needs better jobs for better-matched skills
Many of the skills Europe needs for sustainable economic recovery will be learned at work
Current week posts (20-27 Nov. 2015)
Supporting Lifelong Learning with Inquiry-based education
“If you do not know something, Google® it”. In this well-known motto, whatever kind of information appears to be undeniably at a hand.
Call for proposals 2015 – Financing Strategic Continuing Vocational Training
The Board of Lanbide Basque Employment Service has approved the call for the year 2015, of financial support in order to carry out strategic training courses developed by companies in the Basque Country.
Spain – learning outcome orientation in vocational education and training (VET)
On 9th July 2015, the final conference of the European project TrainCom was held in Coburg, Germany
On 26th of February, we delivered 10 recommendations to the European Commission. Hobetuz thinks that continuous training is a crucial element for competitiveness and SMEs face internal and external barriers in current economic and social context. We highligthed that Lifelong learning and Continuous Vocational Training (CVT) is a key element in a new and global…Details
We seized the opportunity to enjoy with Youngsup Choi in HOBETUZ headquarter of Bilbao. He is a senior research fellow of Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training (KRIVET) with Ph. D. Degree of economics from Korea university in 1996. For around twenty years, as a labor economist, he has been involved in diverse research projects mainly focusing on the…Details
Make PROPOSALS and get SOLUTIONS
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT professionals face many challenges in our environments, that is why we would like you to participate by sending your questions, proposals, problems to the issues presented, at the same time solutions and recommendations will be welcome.
Your contributions will benefit all. Let`s go
How should be the evaluation approach after training activity carried out?
Training and development activities must be evaluated, in respect of their effectiveness from both an organisational and a personal perspective. There are several ways in which this can be done.The staff member and line manager should also agree how the training will be put into practice and what, if any, support will be required to implement the learning from the training undertaken. See more.
The process of training and development is most effective when each individual takes responsibility for his or her own learning. This includes taking an active role in planning one’s own personal development, undertaking agreed development activities, more…more..
SMEs should conduct a needs assessment using experienced subject matter experts to make sure trainees are ready and motivated for training.More…
In Australia, a study on completed traineeships found that the trainees viewed the system very positively, with 91% of trainees ‘somewhat agreeing’ or ‘strongly agreeing’ that the traineeship was valuable More…
I would like to express my very great appreciation to all my professional colleagues for their enthusiastic support and guidance during my professional career. I have been extremely lucky to have colleagues with friendly attitude and willingness to carry out professional tasks together.
- I have had a chance to work with Javier in an international project "Continuing Training Management models updating compatible with current economic and social context: SMEs continuing training. Discussion and case studies from across the EU". He put his heart and soul into the project. His enthusiasm made others give the best of them. He is an excellent organizer, great communicator, a highly professional expert in his field and a warm and helpful colleague. I really hope to get another chance to work with Javier.Justyna Hadyniak
Pracodawcy (Employers of Poland) Project Manager
- I am managing an SME-organization in Belgium. We worked together with HOBETUZ and Javier on a European Project on behalf of Continuing Vocational training. Javier is one of these guys you can always rely on: well-prepared, structured and punctual. Thanks to the support of Javier we managed to present our conclusions in a White Paper on Continuous Vocational Training and present it personally to Marianne Thyssen, the European Commissioner of Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility.Luc Ardies
UNIZO Director Retail Department
- Dear Javier, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to cooperate with you on project "Continuing Training Management models updating comaptible with current economic and social context: SMEs continuing training. Discussion and case studies from across the EU". Your professionalism, always positive attitude, vocational and human relationship to all partners is an inspiration to me. I believe that I will have the opportunity to work with you more.Martin Kostolný
- Congratulations, Javier. Your website is smart, well-structured, restrained (with a touch of mild sophistication)... The layout is quite clear and intuitive and the contents varied, full of nuances like life itself, but coherently displayed... Take all this and mix it up with a touch of warm closeness... Here you have, Javi: your website is almost like you!Esther Elexgaray
- I met Javier many years ago during a CIPD Conference in Great Britain and we started working together to implement the International Project on \"Diversity in the Workplace\". At that time Javier as Vice President of ETDF - www.etdf-fefd.eu - was the leader of an international stearing committee and was able to produce a very high quality material that is still, and even more now, valuable due the present economic and social situation. I would very much like to continue and develop this research, creating a new working group. He is very enthusiastic and perseverant in aiming and realizeng his objectives.Above all, is a very good friend. Good wishes from Milan, hoping that you, Javier, and all the colleague that congratulate you and appreciate this new website of yours.Elio Vera
Founder Partner & President. CESMA Centre for Executive Studies in Management & Administration
- He trabajado con Javier en la Planificación de Consultoría y Formación Orientada a proyecto final. Su calidad como consultor y como personaje ha facilitado enormemente la consecución de los objetivos fijados. Sin duda, uno del de los profesionales cualificados más con los que he tenido el placer de coincidir.Iñaki Cáceres
Director de Formación y Consultoría en Ipartek Servicios Informáticos
- He tenido la suerte de trabajar y compartir experiencias con Javier, Lo que me ha permitido conocer de cerca su trayectoria profesional y personal. Para mi ha sido muy inspirador su profesionalidad, do inquietud mejorar, su dinamismo y Su pasión por lo que hace. Pero además de ésto, en su faceta de humana, su empatía, lo que hace de el alguien muy especial, alguien del que aprender cada dia.Mariana Ruíz Golvano
Relaciones Socios Innobasque
- Javier es un gran profesional, he tenido el placer de trabajar con él y es una persona metódica, perfeccionista, comprometida con lo que hace y que siempre tiene un mensaje de positividad.Jorge Edwards
- “Hace más de diez años que conozco a Javier y hemos trabajado juntos en la Asociación Aedipe en proyectos relacionados con la formación y el desarrollo. Su entusiasmo, pasión, capacidad de trabajo y visión transnacional supone una sólida base para la puesta en marcha de este proyecto. Conociendo su competencia profesional apuesto decididamente por el éxito que en estos momentos es una necesidad en nuestro País.”Antonio Barba
Director de Personas y Oganización, Detea
- Conozco a Javier desde hace algunos años, (ya décadas) y he tenido la oportunidad de seguir su evolución profesional. Hemos coincidido por nuestra actividad en diferentes foros y Javier ha demostrado siempre una gran seriedad en el trabajo, rigurosidad y compromiso. Muy implicado con su trabajo, ha mostrado siempre interés en conocer y aprender de otras realidades, proyectando siempre empatía y mostrandose facilitador ante los obstáculosIsabel Urbano
Dirección de proyectos de Marketing e Innovación en INNDIKO,S.L.
- Javier es un gran profesional con una notable inquietud por avanzar y mejorar, manteniendo siempre la perspectiva y la cercanía personal. Su trayectoria profesional sólo se ve superada por sus valores humanos. A mi juicio combina perfectamente el foco profesional con la empatía humana. Javieres hay más, Javier Armaolea sólo hay uno. Te animo a que lo confirmes.Jorge Garcia Del Arco
- Javier es un profesional orientado a la mejora continua, preocupado por la adopción de nuevos conocimientos y siempre orientado a resultados. Como persona es una de las más empáticas y sociables que conozco. Cualquier proyecto, incluya instituciones públicas, empresa privada o asociaciones, que le sea asignado lo desarrollará con eficacia y pragmatismo en el mejor ambiente para su equipo.@DRuizUceta
Founder of Smartup, Todostartups & partner at Socialitas.es & Fishermanmedia. I-strategy lecturer & author of The Connected Enterprise